For our clients’ convenience, there is a free Installation service.
You can also install your Zendesk help center custom theme by yourself if you like. It is rather simple, use the following instructions.
Step 1. Click the "Customize design" icon in the sidebar.
Step 2. Unarchive the downloaded zip file.
You need to unzip this archive and there will be two files:
- archive with the theme that you need to import in the Theming Center;
- Readme.txt with theme description and values for different color variants.
Step 3. Click the “Import” button on the right.
Step 4. Upload theme .zip archive package.
Step 5. Click the “View theme” button on the theme you would like to preview.
Step 6. Click the “Help Center” link at the top bar panel to test the new theme with your real content in a preview mode.
Your Help Center visitors see the previous theme since the new one is not published yet.
- You can preview what different pages look like if you choose the corresponding page at the top right drop-down “Templates” menu.
- You can also test the theme as an end-user, anonymous or an agent by clicking the “Preview role” menu at the top bar panel and selecting the corresponding role.
Step 6. Publish the theme
- When you're ready to implement the changes, close preview and go back to Guide admin.
Click the "Customize design" icon in the sidebar.
- Click the "Settings" icon on the theme image and select the “Set as live theme” option. Confirm this action.
You may not see the "Submit a request" button because you are logged in as the manager. You can view the theme as an end-user or anonymous if you select the corresponding option at the top right drop-down menu ("Preview role").